Spherical plain bearings can carry high-capacity radial and axial loads in a small envelope due to a large contact area and ideal for static oscillatory applications found in the mining and construction industries.
- A-frames, dump cylinders, front and rear struts, and steering cylinders for mining trucks
- Equalizer track bars, lift and tilt cylinders, push blades, trunnion balls and ripper blades for bulldozers
- Articulated joint upper and lower steering cylinders and boom and bucket cylinders for wheel loaders
- Stick and bucket cylinders for hydraulic excavators
- Additional applications for space shuttles, heavy movable structures and miscellaneous vehicles